Nauro: Lounging about has been nice I guess, chasing creepers on my own time has been a bit fun too.
Cat M!A: 4/5
Nauro: If anything its a lot safer being a cat then being a human.
Cat M!A: 3/5
(Halved it since its taking awhile and I’d like to move on to new things.)
No More Show Me’s
Thanks to those who submitted some show me’s but I’m not gonna take anymore. A lot of what I could share is for back stories and stuff when they come up.
If you are curious about any of the facts ask away you might trigger a big update. If you missed any of these they are under this tag here.
And to the anon who sent one in for me sorry for not answering it I couldn’t think of anything interesting for myself.
Anonymous asked: Show me the money
Sorry anon you came to the wrong place if you are looking for money.
- Jake has been in love once before, because of this he tends to shy away from those he might have feelings for.
- Nauro actually started out as a cat and my sona until I brought her to MC.
- Tribal tattoo’s are also common in Yote’s tribe, they represent coming of age and achievements an Ender has done.
Anonymous asked: Show me ouo
Only one or two more after this in the home stretch!
- Jake is ambidextrous due to his guard training when growing up. His right hand is weaker now due to an injury he got when younger.
- Nauro has learned everything she knows mainly from books in the Testificate village she stayed in not long after getting here.
- Its common in Yote’s tribe to set up trades with human for supplies they can’t get in the Desert/Mesa.
Anonymous asked: Show me! :D
And more here we go!
- Jake can sing a little, he feels he’s not the best so rarely does. This comes from his mother who sang to him all the time.
- Since Nauro is like a player she can respawn, and tends to respawn a lot.
- Yote was born in the overworld and has never been to the end.
Anonymous asked: show me nauro
Not sure these will be exciting but ok here we go!
- Nauro wasn’t born in Minecraftia but instead brought here. She’s still looking for a way back home.
- Her original story was going to include a Brine version of her due to her being a player type.
- She uses her art as a way to distract herself so she doesn’t dwell on whats going on.
Only going to three of these per show me.
- Yote is extremely hard to anger or upset. He will rarely aggro unless someone he loves is in danger.
- Eye contact does not bother him at all, you could stare at him all day and he wouldn’t mind.
- Even though he’s considered an adult, Yote is still extremely young for an ender. Which is part of why he still acts somewhat childlike.